Tuesday 4 June 2013

Product Review: YOGI TEA STOMACH EASE

Sometimes I'm like a 5 years old kid: I shouldn't be left alone... especially at night, with 3 season's of Bob's Burgers and a whole pack of Pepperidge Farm Cookies...!

8 big fat cookies later, I thought that it might be a good idea to help my stomach processing all that sugar and butter by drinking a cup of Yogi Tea Stomach Ease.

Yogi Tea Stomach Ease

Honestly, I didn't believe that it would have done any good to my digestive tract, but since I was thirsty and for sure it wouldn't harm more than the batch of cookies, I decided to give it a try.

IT WORKED!

Of course, not right away, it's still herbal tea, not a med, but it did work! This morning I woke up without feeling bloated nor nauseous. Actually, I was hungrrrrry! Ok, maybe that's just me...There must be a reason why my sweet half calls me "Hungry Hungry Hippo"...!

Still, Yogi Tea Stomach Ease did its job! 

Yogi Tea Stomach Ease - Teabags

For those of you who are wondering what it taste like, I can assure you that it tastes very good! 
Fennel, liquorice, peppermint, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, coriander and black pepper are the ingredients that give to this tea its wonderful smell and sweet taste as well as its digestive properties.

A nice cup of Yogi Tea Stomach Ease

For more information about Yogi Tea please click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment