Friday 6 April 2012

I LOVE Millie's Cookies!



As I told you some days ago in my post about COOKIES, there aren't many GOOD COOKIE SHOPS in Paris. But MILLIE'S COOKIES IS ONE OF THEM!
I definitely LOVE their cookies: they are crispy outside and moist inside, exactly the way I like them.
There are many different flavors, from the more classics like Choc Chip (white, black and milk) and Oatmeal&Raisins to the more particular ones like Banoffee and Orange&Chocolate.
Orange&Chocolate and Oatmeal&Raisins are those I like the most! (I would't recommend you the Cherry ones, they really taste...euh...wierd...)

Here you can find some pictures of my Millie's Cookies Menu (Black Coffee+2 Cookies=4,20€)

Oatmeal&Raisins Cookies and Milk Choc Chip Cookie

Black Coffee and Milk Choc Chip Cookie

A closer look to the Oatmeal&Raisins Cookies

B&W Breakfast

I indulge pretty often in eating these delicious cookies, and with no harm to my waistline because one cookie has only more or less 200Kcals : not that much for such a great treat! 

In Paris you can find the Millie's Cookies Stands at the underground stations Opera, Gare de Lyon and République.

ENJOY!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment